Quoting Ed Summers <[log in to unmask]>:

> I realize it's of limited utility compared to yet another web2.0 API,
> but I think it would be good to see Works represented somehow in the
> RDF Linked Data views...assuming they're not already.
> //Ed

Ed, thanks. I'll need you to be a bit more -v on this one: are you
asking for a an RDF option on the API, or that Works as a whole be
represented as linked data? The Open Library doesn't present itself as
linked data, as you know, and although that would be very interesting
I don't think that's on their production schedule for the near future.

kc