On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Eric Lease Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  2. share demonstrations

I'd like to see this be something like a blend between lightning talks
and the ask anything session at the last conference. Basically, people
take 3-8 minutes to talk about a project they're working on, show some
of the more interesting bits of code, maybe ask for advice on the
unfinished parts.

>  4. give a presentation to library staff

What sort of presentation did you have in mind, Eric?

This also raises the issue of weekday vs. weekend. I'm game for
either. Anyone else have a preference?

>  5. have a hack session

It would be good to have 2 or 3 projects we can/should work on decided
ahead of time (in case no one has any good ideas at the time), and
perhaps a couple more inspired by the earlier presentations.

Have a nice day,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan M. Brinley