I agree with Ranti. Delicious has become a way for us to share articles we find interesting to other people following the planet feed. I would hate for that medium to disappear.

Rosalyn

-----Original Message-----
From:         Ranti Junus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:25:07
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Planet code4lib - FLICKR

I'm a bit hesitant about removing delicious from the feed because I
think this burst is a temporary only. I like the idea that anything
code4lib will come in "one feed package" (that is, I don't have to go
and check on separate places.) But one's mileage might vary. If the
majority want it removed from the feed, then it's fine by me.

ranti.

--
Bulk mail.  Postage paid.