Dear Will,

What I would really like to do is offer a search in Google Books over
books which are held in our library, so like Google's University Search
for books. I'd need to be able to link to our catalogue, not just
WorldCat. Is there any way to do that, either using a 'My Library'
collection with the API, but with the limit of 4500 books lifted, or as
a Google hosted Co-Branded Search like for publisher partners.

Regards,
Laurence Lockton
University of Bath
UK