Eric Lease Morgan schrieb:

> [1] I would like to attend, but I haven't seen anything but a call for papers. (I'm too lazy to submit a paper proposal.)

I guess, there isn't much more to tell so far than the information
available on the conference web site (what are you missing?). Start of
conference registration is scheduled for early April. I guess, the
conference schedule will be available by then...
I attended ELAG last year for the first time and it was a great
conference. So I really recommend it to you.
And being too lazy to submit a paper isn't an excuse: You may opt for a
spontaneous lightning talk up to the last minute :-)

Meet you in Helsinki,
Till

--
Till Kinstler
Verbundzentrale des Gemeinsamen Bibliotheksverbundes (VZG)