(Code4Lib listserv, Robert McDonald CC'd). I have a question about the Bloomington Code4Lib conference proposal. (I would personally be quite happy for the conference to be in Bloomington).

I note that the actual IU conference center has under 200 rooms. Probably not enough for all attendees even if we take every room. Are the other hotels in Bloomington a quick walk to the conference center, and what are their rates like?

(I would ask the same thing about the Vancouver proposal, but they say they can secure $109 rates at two named hotels, which I'm assuming would have enough rooms for us all, and I'm assuming are close enough to the proposed meeting venue to work, although I haven't looked it up on google maps.)

Jonathan