Hi all,

At code4lib '10, I put in a plug for our PBCore.org survey
(<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DFW3JMR>). If you have a chance to fill it
out, we'd love to have your feedback.

If you have other comments outside the scope of this survey (about PBCore
development, media metadata more generally, etc), feel free to include it in
your survey responses or email me directly.

Thanks,
Chris Beer
Web Developer
WGBH Interactive