Many institutions would consider Canada an international conference, and most likely would allow (if any!?) one. My 5 cents (and that's all left in the budget), Ya'aqov

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries on behalf of Jonathan Rochkind
Sent: Tue 3/2/2010 8:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Code4Lib 2011 Proposals

Why would the fact that they are both in Canada make you (or anyone
else) have to choose between them?  I'm not following. One is in Feb,
one is in (what?) September.  If you can go to two confs one in Feb and
one in Sep when one is in somewhere in Canada and one is in somewhere in
the US... why can't you go to two when they're both in Canada?  I'm not
following.