I think it's perfectly sensible to declare that there is one best language.  Here is the current spec for it:

http://lolcode.com/specs/1.2

The only place where I seriously take issue with this language is in their misspelling of "kthxbai," but perhaps that is an internal joke sort of like Apache's mod_speling.

>>> Peter Schlumpf <[log in to unmask]> 03/25/10 12:17PM >>>
Programming languages as with many other things, are arbitrary.  They aren't carved into stone tablets -- they're all made up.  Some are better suited for certain problems than others.  If you don't like any out there, go invent your own.  To argue that one language is better than another is silly when at the end of the day, none of this stuff is real.