From: Code for Libraries on behalf of Ethan Gruber
Sent: Mon 3/29/2010 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] need a plan for what to code

Instead of purchasing a discovery system, I recommend using
blacklight<http://projectblacklight.org/>

Ethan

Rock & Roll: (noun) African American slang dating back to the early 20th Century. In the early 1950s, the term came to be used to describe a new form of music, steeped in the blues, rhythm & blues, country and gospel. Today, it refers to a wide variety of popular music -- frequently music with an edge and attitude, music with a good beat and --- often --- loud guitars.© 2005 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.

This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.