That's a little difficult to make out, but I feel you are comparing apples
to oranges by comparing Blacklight to Omeka or CollectiveAccess.  From what
I've seen, I think CollectiveAccess is a great system.  Omeka is not, nor
designed to be, digital repository software.  I'm not sure it's a good fit
for Adam's requirements.  CollectiveAccess is worth looking into.  It's a
shame more museums don't take open source solutions and CollectiveAccess
more seriously.

Ethan