From: Code for Libraries on behalf of Michael J. Giarlo
Sent: Wed 3/3/2010 8:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Code4Lib 2011 Proposals

A quick thread recap:

There is no proposal from the Austin folks and they have thus far not
expressed interest in hosting.  So far we've received three "intend to
propose" messages, and those are for Vancouver, New Haven, and Ithaca.

The deadline for actual hosting proposals is Friday.

Voting on hosting proposals will presumably take place in the usual
way, via Ross Singer's "el diebold-o-tron-o-matic-o," not in an e-mail
thread.

-Mike