Code4Lib folks,
I was very impressed with the talks at the conference on Mobile Catalog searching and what to do a show and tell for my library staff.  However, Kim Griggs presentation doesn't appear to be up yet...:(  (I really liked your presentation!  Others did great too...) And I didn't take good enough notes because I was hoping to play that presentation to my library folks...

So we were wondering,  Is there a mobile emulator for the Android phone you would recommend?

Is there a list somewhere of sites that show off Mobile searching well that you would recommend?

Jill