Karen,
At the CODE4LIB Wednesday in Asheville breakout session on API queries
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2010_Breakout_Sessions#Wednesday
we questioned the level of maintenance for NAF, LCSH (by OCLC Research for
Identities and Terminologies).  I also added a question (below) per your
distributed brochure. What is the status of these questions? Are we to deal
with dirtier data (compared to NAF/LCSH in CONNEXION) for now?
Note: without a WC-DEVNET tracking system, some questions get lost, by
chance or by intent.
Ya¹aqov