Hello Karen,

Since upkeep done to Terminologies and Identities involves all WorldCat
membership copied to your note, it will be helpful if OCLC Research would
post:
>> an URL specifying upkeep done to Terminologies
>> an URL specifying upkeep done to Identities (is NAF used via CONNEXION the
same as the one used for identities? if not, specify)

The library community has been by now sufficiently exposed to successful
attempts and|or baubles, and learned the difference between ³beta²
and ³experimental². As we all go through this learning experience, in this
case partnering with OCLC Research, we wish to grow successful.

Ya¹aqov Ziso, Electronic Resource Management Librarian, Rowan University 856
256 4804