Jonathan, thank you, in full accord.  Yes, the crux of the matter is Names
(NAF being the more expensive library subscription
and the one not available for free like http://id.loc.gov

At http://orlabs.oclc.org/Identities/ I searched Œclapton, ericš and wonder:

* are all WorldCat+NAF 49 retrieved headings there helpful? do we need in
the list  Œclayton, cecileš (etc.)
* Names that havenšt made it into an authority record are definitely
helpful, but can we suggest a way to sort and rank them more usefully (for
the user) on the page?

Your thoughts?
Yašaqov