On 7 April 2010, Ed Summers wrote:

> Kind of bummed that you had to create a new mailing list, but whatever
> I guess ...

It seemed like the right thing to do.  We can always drop it.  What's the
limit on discussion of local events on the list?  I guess it hasn't been
reached yet.  When will people get fed up, or start mass deleting?

That said, if anyone wants to talk about it here, by all means, go ahead.
The more the merrier.

So far there are just three people with ideas for talks (me, Walter Lewis,
Art Rhyno).  Have the other local chapters found it works well to have
more time for informal stuff, or lightning talks, or "Ask Anything" like I
see NYC is doing?  Sometimes with a smaller group people don't talk so
much, but sometimes they do.

Bill
--
William Denton, Toronto : miskatonic.org www.frbr.org openfrbr.org