I can't wait to get my hands on Gridworks - very excited (sad, I know), but
think potential for checking/correcting metadata and adding links to
relevant Freebase topics is very exciting

If anyone hasn't seen the demos of this yet, suggest having a look at the
screencasts at
http://blog.freebase.com/2010/03/26/preview-freebase-gridworks/

Owen

--