I assume we are all pretty good by now at spotting virus-y fwds, but in case
you are puzzled--yes, my gmail got cracked, somehow, and if you received a
message from me with some random link and very little info, DON'T CLICK IT.
Which is a generally good principle to operate on in any online situation.
If it looks fishy, it probably is.

I'm deeply sorry for any inconvenience. I hope I covered everyone; I'm
honestly not clear on how gmail stores this kind of info. Ex., I started
getting bounce-backs from listservs, while I'm pretty sure I don't have
those email addresses saved to my Contacts, so who knows how the worms got
in.

Jenny