Mark & Code4Lib Subscribers,

Sorry if we spammed your list, that wasn't our intent.

Rest assured we do not have Code4Lib signed up on any email list. I
did forward a couple of messages like our call for proposals and
registration announcement to the code4lib list-serve in the hope that
subscribers would be interested in coming to speak at our conference.

We don't have any other broad appeal sort of messages planned. So I
don't anticipate forwarding anything else to the Code4Lib list, but if
we do, I'll remember to forward the text only versions and I'll try to
include a personal note so it will be more obvious you're not just
getting blasted with every single message.

Again, I apologize if we crossed the spam line for you or your subscribers.

-Trey