Alex,

Could you expand on how you think the problem that OpenURL tackles would
have been better approached with existing mechanisms? I'm not debating this
necessarily, but from my perspective when OpenURL was first introduced it
solved a real problem that I hadn't seen solved before.

Owen

--
Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting