On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Eric Hellman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> OK, what does the EdSuRoSi spec for OpenURL responses say?

Well, I don't think it's up to us and I think it's dependent upon
community profile (more than Z39.88 itself), since it would be heavily
influenced with what is actually trying to be accomplished.

I think the basis of a response could actually be another context
object with the 'services' entity containing a list of
services/targets that are formatted in some way that is appropriate
for the context and the referent entity enhanced with whatever the
resolver can add to the puzzle.

This could then be taken to another resolver for more services layered on.

This is just riffing off the top of my head, of course...
-Ross.