Eh, just do it when you've got to do it, says me.  Just let us know in
advance when you're scheduling to do it, and how long you think the
outage will be, and maybe remind us what services are effected if you
know either!

Please don't wake up at 4am for your unpaid gig for us, we've got to do
that too often on our paid gigs already. :)

Jonathan