Anyone know if there's any developer documentation for Zotero on it's
use of unAPI?  Alternately, anyone know where I can find the answers to
these questions, or know the answers to these questions themselves?

1. What formats will Zotero use via unAPI. What mime content-types does
it use to recognize those formats (sometimes a format has several in
use, or no official content-type).

2. What is Zotero's order of preference when multiple formats via unAPI
are available?

3. Will Zotero get confused if different documents on the page have
different formats available?  This can be described with unAPI, but it
seems atypical, so not sure if it will confuse Zotero.

4. If both unAPI and COinS are on a given page -- will Zotero use both
(resulting in possible double-import for citations exposed both ways).
Or only one? Or depends on how you set up the HTML?

5. Somewhere that now I can't find I saw a mention of a "Zotero RDF"
format that Zotero would consume via unAPI. Is there any documentation
of this format/vocabulary, how can I find out how to write it?