From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anna Headley
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 2:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] ILS short list

I am looking to find or create a shortlist of ILSes, open or
proprietary, that provide API access to bibliographic and item-level
data.  I am really only looking for ILSes that are used by academic
libraries.

Do you know of any resources that might be helpful?  I started with
Marshall Breeding's 2009 Perceptions report, but it doesn't include much
information about a given ILS.

Or, do you use such an ILS in your library?

So far my list is: Evergreen

Thank you!!
Anna

--