From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of William Denton [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Code4Lib North planning continues

On 8 April 2010, Walker, David quoted:

>> I think a good compromise is to have local meeting
>> conversations on the code4libcon google group.

That list is for organizing the main conference, with details about
getting rooms, food, shuttle buses, hotel booking agents, who can MC
Thursday afternoon, etc.  Mixing that with organizational details *and*
general discussion about all local chapter meetings would confuse
everything, I think.

Bill
--
William Denton, Toronto : miskatonic.org www.frbr.org openfrbr.org