Hi,

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Naomi Dushay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Bess Sadler put together a wiki page on the marc OSS efforts:
>    http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Working_with_MaRC
> Please add other relevant projects!

As an experiment of either cross-pollination or random glomping, I've
created a feed of commit messages and release announcements from the
MARC processing projects listed on the wiki page, or rather, the ones
for which I could readily find a change feed that could be consumed by
Yahoo Pipes.  The page for the aggregator is:

http://pipes.yahoo.com/gmcharlt/marctoolchanges

The link for the RSS feed itself is:

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_id=f13c2ebc06904437450eb6d5ed5f9931&_render=rss

Please drop me a line if you want your project's commit and/or release
announcement feeds added and can supply an Atom or RSS feed.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton