From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Rochkind [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 April 2010 03:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] SerSol 360Link API?

Is anyone using the SerSol 360Link API in a real-world production or near-production application?  If so, I'm curious what you are using it for, what your experiences have been, and in particular if you have information on typical response times of their web API.  You could reply on list or off list just to me. If I get interesting information especially from several sources, I'll try to summarize on list and/or blog either way.

Jonathan

---