One bit of crucial metadata about this job posting that I may have
omitted: applications will be accepted until May 21.

That gives you a lot of time to chat me up about why you'd want to
come work with me at Penn State.  (No, really, chat me up; it's a
great place to live and work and make a difference.)

-Mike