Karen Coyle,

By ‘create entities’ (below) is it NECESSARY to create records (and keep them up-to-date), or is it possible/preferable to create them on the fly?
./Ya’aqov

.... It would be ideal to have an actual entity for each of the FRBR 1, 2  and 3 entities. We could even create entities that aren't exactly in FRBR, such as for publication dates, publishers, languages. And the   main view is not of a single entity, but an entity in relation to other entities. What's nearby? What happens when I combine these two?  (Also see WorldCat Identities as an example of data that can be shown  in relation to a person entity.) ....