Unfortunately RefWorks only imports DO - not exports! We now recommend using
RefWorks XML when exporting (for our project) - which is fine, but not
publicly documented as far as I know :(

Zotero recommend using BibTex for importing from RefWorks I think

Owen

--
Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting