Does anyone know if it's possible to query terms at id.loc.gov by their last
modification date?  Here's an example of the current search results:
http://id.loc.gov/authorities/search/?q=egypt

The scenario is that I have a Solr service with all of the subject terms in
it that I use for feeding autosuggest in an XForms application.  My
application comes packaged with the terms from an official rdf release from
a few months ago.  I'd like to improve my service by enabling a user to
update their index with newly created or modified terms by the LOC after the
date on which they ran the previous update.  I could do this pretty easily
if there was a way to query the authority list on id.loc.gov for terms
modified after Feb. 15, 2010, for example.  It seems there's no "advanced"
search functionality as part of that interface, but maybe there's a sly way
of passing additional query parameters.

Thanks,
Ethan