In this document
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2286293/AquaBrowser-Library-FAQ-ADA-Compliant (and
I've know idea what the source of this is) it says:

"For data output, Aquabrowser supports RSS using either Dublin Core (DC) or
MarcXML metadata schemas. Also search results can be retrieved in SRU/SRW
with either Dublin Core (DC) or MarcXML schemas.

Communication to the client browser supports XML and JSON formats"

Does anyone know if this is true? If so, is this part of the basic product
or an add-on? My local public library has recently started to use
Aquabrowser, and I'm interested in whether I can get access to search
results etc. in a nice format for reuse etc.

Thanks

Owen

--
Owen Stephens