Thanks Ray, I believe it is!

A schema listed there is available for requesting with the
"&recordSchema=" parameter, yes? Cool, that's exactly what I was looking
for.

Another question though. I note when looking up schemaInfo... I'm a bit
confused by the "sort" attribute.  How could you sort by a schema? What
is this attribute actually for?

Jonathan