Ah, I think I was wrong below. I must have been looking at different
versions of the SRU spec without realizing it.

SRU 1.1 includes a "&sortKeys" parameter, and CQL 1.1 does not include a
"sortBy" clause.

SRU 1.2 does NOT include a "&sortKeys" parameter, and CQL 1.2 does
include a "sortBy" clause.

Okay.... in the SRU/ZeeRex explain document, how do you advertise which
version of CQL you support, 1.1 or 1.2?  Or is this just implied by
which version of SRU you support, 1.1 or 1.2?   How do you advertise
THAT in an SRU/ZeeRex explain?

Jonathan