Do you mean software to aid a human transcriber, or do you mean software
that can actually use voice recognition to turn audio to text all
automated?  I am curious if there's anything in the latter quality
actually good enough for "oral histories" with their possibly various
voices and qualities.  Last I looked there was not, but technology
advances.