JSON and XML as structures have 'order' in exactly analagous ways. In
the case of Json, if you want to encode order you should use an array,
not a dictionary, of course. Whether the particular software _parsing_
or _translating_ either Json or XML will go through it in order and
preserve the order when translating to another format... is another
question. Is there reason to think that software dealing with Json will
be more likely to do this wrong than software dealing with xml? I don't
get it.