From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kuba
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] OASIS SRU and CQL, access to most-current drafts

Hi,

Does the current draft include any support for asynchronous operation of the
protocol (either by status notifications and polling and/or streaming), e.g
some chunk of results coming back before others?
Sometime ago I read through an early draft published on the LOC site and it
mentioned support for federated search but it's hard to imagine how could
that be implemented without any async support.