What terms do you suggest, Mike?

I think we're doomed no matter what with these, after certain
communities started to use "federated search" and "metasearch" in
directly opposite ways.

I also was told recently that what is called an "accordion" in English
is called a "bandoneon" in Spanish, and what is called a "accordeon" in
Spanish is called a "bandoneon" in English.

Hope this helps.