From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jill Ellern
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 2:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Skyriver discussions?

Thought I'd ask this group the same question I've asked my UNC system
librarians...

I spent some time since the IUG conference talking with my library
director and head of cataloging about it and was wondering what the
interest is in it or discussion about it have been going on at the other
libraries...

Jill