Hi Ya'aqov - I'm about to board a plane so I don't have much time for
a well formed response.  We do not have anything published about
Summon's relevancy algorithms nor the recommendation engine.  I'd be
happy to answer any specific questions offline as I don't feel it
appropriate to get into details about a commericial product in this
channel.

Andrew

--
Sent from my mobile device