Quoting Ed Summers <[log in to unmask]>:

> Folks involved in the Open Publication Distribution System (OPDS)
> effort are seeking feedback on the latest version of the spec [1] from
> the publishing and library communities--and specifically from the
> library-tech oriented code4lib subscribers. The goal is to gather
> enough feedback for a v1.0 release mid-2010.

Ed, it could just be that I missed it in the document, but I don't see
a full(-ish) list of data elements. There is the statement that
partial entries should have at least these data elements:

     * atom:category
     * atom:rights
     * dc:extent
     * dc:identifier
     * dc:issued
     * dc:language
     * dc:publisher
     * opds:price
     * prism:issue
     * prism:volume

but I would have expected to see a title data element listed
somewhere. Is dc assumed? Or is the bibliographic description scheme
an open question?

kc

--
Karen Coyle