> Where can I find a list of online delivery methods/tool for EAD files?

Thank you, everybody, for the various links to lists of tools. After perusing the lists, I downloaded and installed three systems:

  * XTF - indexes and displays various XML-based content such as EAD and TEI
  * Archivists Toolkit - provides a platform for creating archival metadata
  * Archon - provides a platform for creating and displaying archival content

While I am certainly no expert (nor do I play on one TV) each seems to have their own particular strengths and weaknesses, but each were very easy to install making the ongoing evaluation process pleasurable. At first glance, all three seem to be mature open source implementations.  oss++

--
Eric Lease Morgan
University of Notre Dame