Hi all,

Has anyone used software products or coded applications that are not part of an ILS but are used to manage acquisitions information?  We're looking at partnering with an affiliate institution and if we opt to use their acquisitions module, it's pricey.  So, I'm poking around for alternatives.  We're not a big operation, so paying for a complete module could be overkill when we might be able to accomplish what we need with old fashioned spreadsheets and paper.  However, reporting and order tracking would be nice, and all those cool things that come with acquisitions modules.

thanks in advance for any advice,

...adam

Rock & Roll: (noun) African American slang dating back to the early 20th Century. In the early 1950s, the term came to be used to describe a new form of music, steeped in the blues, rhythm & blues, country and gospel. Today, it refers to a wide variety of popular music -- frequently music with an edge and attitude, music with a good beat and --- often --- loud guitars.© 2005 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.

This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.