Hi - of interest to some of y'all?

From: UC3-L [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Perry Willett
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 3:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Webcast on UC3's microservices and the new DPR: Thurs May 20, 2-3pm

Here's the information on our webcast next Thursday. Sorry for the late notice--hope you can make it:

Webcast on CDL UC3's microservices and the new DPR.
When: Thursday May 20, 2-3pm

How to participate:
Telephone number: +1 (866) 740-1260
Access code:  7082332
Web conference: https://www.callinfo.com/prt?ac=7082332&an=8667401260&host=readytalk

UC3 is developing a new DPR based on a "micro-services" approach[1], and we've reached a development milestone. We'd like to hold a webcast for our users on May 20 from 2-3pm. In this webcast, we'll explain our new approach, and demo the new repository, showing the ingest process and highlighting the new features. Our goal is to show you our development and to hear your thoughts on how we can improve our new system. Please plan on joining us! (and we'll record the webcast in case you can't).

[1] See the UC3 Curation wiki for more documentation and details: https://confluence.ucop.edu/display/Curation/Home

Perry Willett
Digital Preservation Services Manager
California Digital Library