Apologies for cross-posting.

The University of Michigan Library -- http://www.lib.umich.edu/ -- is seeking an experienced Drupal developer and web designer to work on the library's public-facing web site, extend our services into new areas, develop a staff Intranet, and be part of a dynamic team of web developers working in a cutting-edge library.

The University Library web site provides access to resources, services, collections, news and staff of the University Library. The University Library web environment serves to facilitate and support branch and divisional library web sites and resources as well as to create an integrated and coherent Library-wide web environment responsive to the information and access needs of our users. The web site is built with Drupal 6, makes extensive use of Solr, and is integrated with the library's catalog (VuFind) and article discovery (Metalib) tools. It serves as a virtual extension and representation of the Library, is designed to be easily navigable; and to provide timely and accurate news and information, customization options and a sense of identity and coherence to the user.

This is a permanent, full-time, salaried position with full benefits including generous time-off (24 paid vacation days/year), a retirement plan that provides matching contributions with immediate vesting, many choices for comprehensive medical insurance, life insurance, a long-term disability option, as well as several other features that contribute to peace of mind.

For a detailed job posting and instructions for applying, please visit
http://bit.ly/um-drupal-job

If you have questions about the job, please contact me.

--
Ken Varnum
Web Systems Manager                   E: [log in to unmask]