Hi Everybody,

The Discovery and Delivery Services Team at the California Digital Library
has a contract position open for a Programmer/Analyst III position. The job
link (apply online) and contact information is at the bottom of the email.
Please forward if you know a possible good candidate.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Collett
Programmer, Discovery and Delivery
California Digital Library

Shape the future of library systems.

About you
You are a programmer interested in being part of a team envisioning and
building the next generation of library discovery & delivery services.  You
thrive on dividing your time between programming and analysis. You have the
ability to understand and troubleshoot flows between existing core Discovery
and Delivery systems and to understand how metadata is mapped and
transformed as it travels between discovery and delivery systems. You seek
out innovative ways to continually improve interactive library systems. You
have a high degree of technical competence to perform analysis and QA
autonomously. You are deeply and creatively engaged with the digital library
domain and a champion for users.
You want to work on:
·       Multi-campus systems
·       Large datasets
·       Collaborative projects with partners such as Google, Internet
Archive, the Hathi Trust and other digital libraries

About us
We are the California Digital Libraryıs Discovery & Delivery Team. We're
planning and building the next generation of library services even as we
make our existing systems better. We need you to help us make it happen.
Read more about what we do and our strategic goals on the CDL website:
http://www.cdlib.org/services/d2d/about.html

Requirements
·       BS in Computer Science, information management/science, or a related
field
·       Experience with object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, C) and
scripting languages (e.g PERL, Ruby).
·       Excellent knowledge of web standards and cross-browser development.
Preferred
·       Familiarity with web development frameworks (e.g. Ruby on Rails,
Spring).

Apply here
https://jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=53441

Lynne Cameron.
Technical Team Lead, Discovery and Delivery Services.
California Digital Library.
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland. CA. 94612.
(510) 987-0568