> So, the purpose of this would be to discover where a given item represented
> by the OpenURL was held. A secondary purpose would be as a source of
> bibliographic citation information This could be quite useful discovery
> tool, especially for materials that are not widely held.

Still trying to wrap my mind around your use case. First of all, are you
thinking about journals as well as other materials? Or do you just want to
find matches based on title, author, and other OpenURL elements?

Be aware that for any search that doesn't involve a known identifier, you're
going to run into major issues with false matches and duplicate entries.
Also, quality/completeness of data in records for obscure items is often
poor.

kyle