Haven't seen any concrete plans.

I'm just here for the Fringe, not the Festival.  [I'm the National Capital
Region ATM, but decided to not register for the conference, after they tried
to gyp me six months after the last DC National by claiming that despite
being a Student and a Member, I was not a Student-Member, and therefore
should have had to pay more, so would I send them a cheque.  Since they had
no claim either in contract, or in quasi-contract, all this achieved was
making me decide to not renew as any kind of member :-)]

The UNC SILS  shindig is on Sunday   ; and I'm heading south on Monday-

If folks can make it out to McLean,VA on Saturday the 26th (Falls Church
East/West are closest Metro), we have propane, with a chance of dead things,
animal or vegetable. Minerals are available from the Department of the
Interior through the usual procedures.

Any interest?

Simon