Does anyone on the list know off the top of their head if the query
parameter (or some other parameter) can be altered in Solr to default to
exact matching without double quotes.

For example, I would like
http://localhost:8080/solr/vocabularies/select?q=subject:Egypt--Antiquities,%20Romanto
yield the same results as
http://localhost:8080/solr/vocabularies/select?q=subject:"Egypt--Antiquities,
Roman"

I'm using the document function in XSLT to compare one set of elements with
various results from Solr, but Saxon is spitting out a URIResolver: Invalid
relative URI error.  I have attributed the error directly to double quotes
since the error doesn't trigger when my URL does not contain them.  However,
I get no matches without the double quotes since subject is a string field.

Thanks,
Ethan